Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Today

I can't believe tomorrow is the solstice and the beginning of fall. As I begin my second year of retirement, here is a glimpse into my day.... Outside my window: The sun is shining. I can see a big, yellow swallowtail butterfly on my butterfly bush. There have been a few hummingbirds around our feeder. I am thinking: about the supermoon and the eclipse on Sunday 9/27. I hope the evening is clear so we can see it. I am thankful: for my health. My daughter and I were able to participate in the Addiction Awareness 5K last Sunday. I am wearing: jeans and a t-shirt I am going: Lily and I are going to the Y program at Hessed House this afternoon. To read with the kids there. I am reading: Zig-Zag Girl by Elly Griffith Plans for the week: A trip to Target, the dentist, walk with a friend, pilates

No comments: