Saturday, April 2, 2011

April


I have to admit I've fallen behind on "Walking in this World". The one part I have kept up with is walking--walking every day. The days are getting noticeably longer. It's almost light when Lily and I walk in the morning. The birds are up and about and singing loudly.

Today was one of those wonderful days in the Midwest, when you start believing that Spring may actually come. Sunny and almost 50 degrees felt like a heat wave. All over the tulips and daffodills are poking their heads up through the ground and the crocuses are blooming. And the perfect day for a walk. It was a chance to catch up with my daughter, help the dog lose her winter weight and to let go of all the stresses and drama that occurred during the week. So, with a clearer brain, I can pick up Julia's book, read the next chapter and set my artist's date for next week.

No comments: