Thursday, July 24, 2008

Whining

I know, the title of the blog is "musings", but today I feel like whining. Work has been very challenging lately. I haven't been able to even think about my promotion to Early Literacy Librarian. We are down staff and just found out someone else is leaving. My schedule for the department has some huge holes. I had a program this week and another one in two weeks, which I havn't done any planning for. Plus I need to plan fall storytimes and special programs and we are supposed to come up with ideas for winter/spring special programs. I haven't even touched the huge pile of mending I have to go through. And it was very disheartening to find out two of our summer volunteers stole some of the summer reading prizes. To top it off I have to work 2 nights this week. I am so ready for the weekend.

No comments: